There may come points in your Unmind journey where you disclose some pretty tough feelings, and understandably so - we believe it's healthy to acknowledge and understand how you're feeling, and reaching out can help you feel less alone.
While all the information you share with us is confidential, there are certain pre-determined triggers within Unmind that will see Zeno guide you to relevant Series and/or external services via the "SOS" section. These include:
- Consistently registering a low mood on your Check-Ins
- Scoring low on your Index
- Raising certain issues in conversation with Zeno
The humans that oversee our support channels aren't qualified to give personalised advice, but will similarly make recommendations for further help should you reach out to them. In this case, they themselves may reach out to a member of our Psychology team in order to determine the most appropriate response.
Tough feelings are real, but don't last forever, and there are many ways in which Unmind can help you find your way through them. If you are in need of support, we recommend:
- Taking an Unmind Index to see which Series can help aid your recovery.
- Visiting the "SOS" section (upper-right corner) for links to confidential helplines.
- Contacting your local emergency services if it's life threatening.
If you have any more questions, please contact email@example.com and (if relevant to your question) provide as much detail as possible (including your name, organisation, and any additional details that may help us investigate).
Our office hours are 9:00-18:00 UK time, and we aim to respond within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).