If you've already read this article and aren't getting anywhere... please try the following steps to resolve your login issue:
- You may have some files stuck in your web browser cache. Please log out of the site, clear your browser's cache (sometimes called temporary files) and log in to the site again. If you need further instructions on clearing your browser's cache, see the links provided below.
- Some versions of Safari will have trouble logging in when in "private" browsing mode, please turn off private mode.
- If the above don't work, please try using a different web browser (such as Firefox or Chrome if you are using Internet Explorer or are using Safari on an iOS device).
- Our site requires a browser feature called sessionStorage to be enabled, this can sometimes be disabled by browser add-ons or plugins like advertisement blockers. You may need to temporarily disable these plugins or adjust their settings to allow our site to use this feature, which may also be called Web Storage or HTML 5 Storage.
- Sometimes network or anti virus settings can interfere with login so you may also want to try *temporarily* disabling antivirus software or try a different computer.
- If you are logged off the site after 30 seconds, even if you don't do anything, this indicates that your computer's clock is not set correctly. Please verify that your clock is showing the correct time and also that your computer's time zone is set correctly. It is very important that both the clock and time zone are set properly and match. Let us know if this doesn't work.
If you’re still stuck, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much detail as possible (including your name, organisation, and any additional details that may help us investigate).
Our office hours are 9:00-18:00 UK time, and we aim to respond within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).