⚠️ Please note ⚠️
If you are not seeing your NHS Trust's email address as an option on sign-up,
please get in touch with us on email@example.com
If you're prompted to enter your organisation's name, please enter nhs.
Firstly, we'd like to say a huge 'thank you' for your continued hard work, and it's great to have you here.
🧐 Who is Unmind?
We believe that everybody has the right to a healthy mind.
- We are a workplace mental health and wellbeing platform, empowering employees to measurably improve their mental health.
- Using scientifically-backed assessment tools, you can measure and manage your personal mental health needs, including programmes designed to help with stress, sleep, coping and nutrition.
- We combine latest research from positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy, neuroscience, and mindfulness with help from clinicians, academics and authors around the world.
🔑 Why do I have free access?
It's an uncertain, unpredictable and incredibly difficult time.
- A great amount of pressure is exerted on our health service, it's now more than ever that you need to look after your mental health.
- Looking after your mental health should be easy and convenient, our app is designed to be used anywhere at anytime, no matter what shift you're working.
- It's our way of saying 'thank you' for your countless hours of hard work.
👤 How do I sign up?
You can sign up for free at: nhs.unmind.com/signup or by clicking on the link below:
Lastly, if you're prompted to enter your organisation's name, please enter nhs.
💡 If you're looking for inspiration...
Check out our curated list of content that we think could be most helpful at this time. It includes support on:
- Keeping your body active
- Supporting a healthy mindset and
- Managing existing issues
Stay safe and look out for one another,
The Unmind Team.