If a client needs to cancel or reschedule a session, we ask that they let you know by contacting you in the agreed manner at least one business day prior to the booked session. When you begin a relationship with a new client, please ensure that the client knows how to contact you directly to reschedule/cancel sessions.
Unless you've received a cancellation message from your client or Frankie, please join all scheduled sessions with clients.
At the beginning of your relationship with new clients, please agree on the following:
- How you'll get in touch with the client if they are late for a session.
- How the client should contact you if they need to cancel or reschedule.
- Confirm that they are aware of and understand Frankie's cancellation policy.
Last minute cancellations
If a client cancels or reschedules a session less than one business day prior to the session start time, this will count towards one of their sessions, and you will be paid the full rate for this session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the client's name/initials and the session date. We'll ensure that your payment goes out to you as usual.
If you don't let us know about any late cancellations or no-shows, your payment will be delayed.
- If a client is 5-10 minutes late for a session, contact your client in the agreed manner.
- If the client arrives late to the session, this will count as their session. It's up to you and the client if you want to use the remaining time of your session.
- If the client hasn't arrived after 10 minutes, you may turn off the sound and video of the video call, but please remain available for the remainder of the session time.
- If the client doesn’t turn up, email to the client to let them know you to contact them and received no reply, and that the session has been missed. Please offer your availability for a following session.
- If a client is repeatedly late, you may want to consider raising this during sessions, to find a time and date that suits you both.
Client didn't show up
If the client doesn’t attend a session with no prior notice, email to the client to let them know you to contact them and received no reply, and that the session has been missed. Please offer your availability for a following session.
Please also contact email@example.com, and we'll make sure that your payment for this session goes out as usual.
Your client couldn't get in touch
If a client couldn't get hold of you, they should contact the Unmind support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to contact you.