Before some of your Talk sessions, you’ll be asked to prepare for your session by completing a short questionnaire asking about how you’ve felt over the last two weeks.
We ask you to complete this to:
- Encourage you to reflect on how you’ve been feeling, which can help you prepare for your session and consider areas to discuss with your practitioner.
- Provide your practitioner with information that can help them better understand how you’re feeling so they can discuss this further with you and personalise your sessions to your needs.
- Help us, at Unmind, to better understand the severity and types of symptoms that Talk clients are experiencing. We can then better shape our service for you. It will also help us to measure the overall effectiveness of Talk. We can see whether the interventions we’re offering are reducing symptoms and helping people to feel better. Please be reassured, your data is anonymised and we can’t attribute it to individual users.
You’ll be asked to complete session preparation at regular intervals: before your 1st, 4th, 7th, 12th and 17th sessions, and every 5 sessions thereafter.
The survey consists of 18 questions taken from:
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9) and Generalised Anxiety Disorder Questionnaire-7 (GAD-7), which are industry-standard, globally recognised, clinical outcome measures asking about symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- The Workplace Productivity and Activity Impairment Scale (WPAI) which asks about absenteeism and presenteeism.
Please note, your data will not be shared with your employer.
If you have any questions about this, please discuss with your practitioner.