Clients are more likely to book a first session with a practitioner if they can see their availability. Therefore, we encourage all practitioners to set up their availability for clients to view when they visit your profile.
When you turn on direct booking on Unmind, clients are able to book their first session with you from your profile. To set up your availability, please refer to the steps below:
1. Log into your Unmind account.
2. On the left side of your screen, scroll down to Sales Channels and click on Unmind Talk.
3. On this page, simply toggle the button next to Enable direct booking to switch on direct booking.
4. Customise the availability settings to align with your preferences. However, please make sure that the “Start time increments" are set as "60 min", so that all sessions start on an hourly basis.
5. Click Save to avoid losing the updated configurations.
We understand that your availability fluctuates regularly, so you are welcome to update your availability at any time. We only ask that you keep it as up-to-date as possible. This process is designed to give you control over your availability.
If you do not wish to receive direct bookings, simply toggle the button next to Enable direct booking off. In this case, clients will only be able to request a session with you by sending you a message via the platform. When a client requests a session with you, you will receive an email and you'll need to contact the client directly to share your availability.
When your profile is complete and you have set your availability, let us know and we'll set your profile live for clients to view.
If you have any further questions around this, you can get in touch with us here.