Get the most of out Unmind with anytime access
Unmind is here to help you take proactive steps towards managing your wellbeing no matter where you are in the world. This means you can use the Unmind website or the Unmind app wherever and whenever you like (provided you're using a supported browser or device).
You may want to update your email address to a personal one to improve your experience when accessing Unmind outside of work. Find out how to change your email address here.
Please note this is not possible if your company uses Single Sign-On (SSO).
Using the Unmind iOS app📱
- Open the Unmind app via App Store here and tap on Sign in
- Enter your organisation's name and click on Connect
- Enter your email address/password and tap on Sign in
Using the Unmind Android app📱
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account using the mobile app?
- What does Foundations Training involve?
- How do I reset my password?
- I didn't get an email after submitting my email address
- How can I access Unmind?
- Is my browser/device supported?
- Troubleshooting your browser
- How do I delete my account and data?
- What happens if I share how I'm feeling?
- What information can my employer see?