Instructions on how to start using Unmind on the go
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
You might not be able to use the Unmind app on your mobile device.
If you're not sure, check here to see if your device is supported.
Downloading the app 📲
The Unmind app is available to download for Android and iOS in the following stores:
Either click on the links above, or search for Unmind in your respective store.
Downloading the app onto work devices ⚙️
If your organisation manages what apps can be downloaded onto your work device through their own app store and you can't find us, please contact your HR team.
How do I get started? 🤔
The following articles will help you get set up with the Unmind app:
If you need any other help with the app, find out how to get in touch here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My browser or device is already set to English US - how will my Unmind experience change?
- How do I change my language?
- Unmind access for NHS workers
- What languages is Unmind available in?
- What details do I need to sign up?
- How do I get the Unmind app?
- How do I log in?
- How do I sign up to Unmind?
- Magic link login
- What is my organisation's name?