Find out how to change your password and get back into your account
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
Before resetting your password, you should log out of all devices.
From the sign-in page, click on Forgot password?
Using Unmind on desktop 🖥️
Using the Unmind app📱
Follow the instructions from here to send a password reset email to your registered email address, and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Alternatively, you can try logging in password free with a magic link.
I didn't receive an email to reset my password 📭
You may have to wait a few minutes before you receive your password reset email.
If you haven't received your email after a few minutes, try sending another email, making sure that:
- the email you're entering is the email address you registered with
- the company name that you are entering is the one you use to log into your account - if you're unsure of the company/organisation name to use, see What is my organisation's name?
If you're still stuck after this, find out how to get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account using the mobile app?
- What does Foundations Training involve?
- How do I reset my password?
- I didn't get an email after submitting my email address
- How can I access Unmind?
- Is my browser/device supported?
- Troubleshooting your browser
- How do I delete my account and data?
- What happens if I share how I'm feeling?
- What information can my employer see?
Please sign in to leave a comment.