Find out how to change your password and get back into your account
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
Before resetting your password, you should log out of all devices.
🖥️ Using Unmind on desktop | 📱 Using the Unmind app
From the sign-in page, click on Forgot password?
Follow the instructions from here to send a password reset email to your registered email address, and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Alternatively, you can try logging in password free with a magic link.
I didn't receive an email to reset my password 📭
You may have to wait a few minutes before you receive your password reset email.
If you haven't received your email after a few minutes, try sending another email, making sure that the email you're entering is the email address you registered with.
If you're still stuck after this, find out how to get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account using the mobile app?
- What does Foundations Training involve?
- How do I reset my password?
- I didn't get an email after submitting my email address
- How can I access Unmind?
- Is my browser/device supported?
- Troubleshooting your browser
- How do I delete my account and data?
- What happens if I share how I'm feeling?
- What information can my employer see?