Understanding the key signs and strategies to help keep burnout at bay
Our very own Dr Kate Daley and Mindfulness expert, Choden, guide us through a discussion on how to get the balance just right to keep burnout at bay. We also speak with Dr Khushbu Haria on her previous experience of burnout and how she navigated this period in her life. Re-live the live webinar below!
- WHO new definition of burnout article. Read here.
- WHO workplace burnout article. Read here.
- Phases of disaster response article. Read here.
- TED Talk: Experience of burnout in the tech industry. Watch here.
- TED Talk: Importance of sleep. Watch here.
- Guardian Article: How burnout became an epidemic. Read here.
- The OFF Switch, Professor Mark Cropley. Overview here.
- Presentation slides. Download here.
Unmind Series to help with burnout
- Overcoming Burnout: Series | Performance
- Cultivate Mindfulness: Series | Wellbeing
- Imposter Syndrome: Series | Wellbeing
- Mind your Mood: Series | Wellbeing
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout