Re-live our World Sleep Day webinar with sleep scientist, Professor Jason Ellis to tune into sleep that's right for you
It's never been a better opportunity to re-adjust and fine-tune our sleep routines.
Professor of Sleep Science and friend of Unmind, Jason Ellis, shares how our sleep has changed in 2020, and highlights the next best steps we can take to get us on the path towards great quality sleep.
Help with Sleep in Unmind
- Sleep Tales | Tools
- Nightwaves: Deep Sleep Sounds | Tools
- Understanding Sleep | Series > Health
- Optimising Sleep | Series > Health
- References: Covid Sleep Research Papers
- Webinar material: Boost your sleep health slides
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout
Please sign in to leave a comment.