Re-watch our invigorating discussion for a fresh take on all things mental health
Re-watch the refreshing, down-to-earth discussion on all things mental health between our CEO, Nick, and Ruby, to learn how we can all better understand, nurture and celebrate mental health.
"You learn to observe your thoughts, (and they're a horror show), you learn to forgive yourself for that, and then anchor it, otherwise you mind takes you off on stories."
-Ruby on Mindfulness
Ruby Wax is a comedian, writer and performer, and has been an advocate for mental health for years. She holds a Masters’ degree in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy from Oxford University and was awarded an OBE in 2015 for her services to mental health. She is the author of bestselling books such as 'Sane New World' and 'A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled' and has toured all over the world with the accompanying one-woman shows. Her newest book 'And Now For the Good News...:to the future with love' came out in September, which explores the green shoots of hope for our planet, searched out the green shoots in business, technology, education, community, health and food that may be sprouting even now and, if we tend to them with care, may just bloom into a spectacular future.
More from Ruby Wax
- Books: " And Now For The Good News" | "How to Be Human" | "A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled"
- Audible series: "Ruby Wax's No Brainer: It's all in the mind"
- Frazzled Cafe
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout
Please sign in to leave a comment.