What areas of your wellbeing should you take care of at this time?
On the 22nd September 2020, we were joined by our Head of Psychology, Heather Bolton, Mental Health Technology Specialist, Daisy Abbott, and our Head of US, Matt Jackson for an exclusive webinar.
Listen in as they discuss and share their top tips on the 7 ways in which we can proactively take care of our mental health, to keep us working well wherever we are.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout