At Unmind, we want to ensure that support for workplace and general wellbeing is more accessible so we are working to provide the Unmind platform in multiple languages. Unmind is available in English (en-GB or en-US), French (fr-FR), LATAM Spanish (es-419) and Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR).
To access Unmind in your preferred language please follow the instructions below:
Using Unmind on desktop 🖥️
- Please change your language settings within a supported browser. For further guidance, we would recommend viewing the support site for your chosen browser.
- Once your browser language settings are correct you may need to refresh your browser to see your updated Unmind content.
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
This will change the language across your entire web browsing experience.
Using the Unmind app📱
On iOS devices
- Go to your Settings on your phone
- Search for Language & Region in General
- Please opt for your preferred Language in iPhone Language and place it on top of the list "Preferred language order"
- Please also ensure your “Region” matches a country that speaks your preferred language
- Once your Language & Region settings are correct you may need to reinstall your app to see your updated Unmind content. For guidance on our troubleshooting steps please click here.
- Tap Settings on your phone
- Tap System and search for Languages & input Languages in General Management - If you can’t find "System," then under "Personal," tap Languages & input Languages
- Tap Add a language and choose the language that you want to use
- Drag your chosen language to the top of the list - the app will show in the language that is on top of this list
- Once your language settings are correct you may need to reinstall your app to see your updated Unmind content. For guidance on our troubleshooting steps please click here.
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
The regions currently available are English (UK and US), French (France) and LATAM Spanish (Latin America).
This will change the language on your entire device. If you choose a browser or device language that we don’t currently support, Unmind will be shown in English (UK).
If your language is supported and you are still having issues, get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My browser or device is already set to English US - how will my Unmind experience change?
- How do I change my language?
- Unmind access for NHS workers
- What languages is Unmind available in?
- What details do I need to sign up?
- How do I get the Unmind app?
- How do I log in?
- How do I sign up to Unmind?
- Magic link login
- What is my organisation's name?