At Unmind, we invest a great deal of time and effort into ensuring that our practitioners are of the highest quality. As part of our rigorous vetting process, we ensure that our practitioners meet these standards:
- Practitioners must be accredited by a recognized accrediting body.
- For every country that has licensing requirements, you must be fully licensed to practice.
- Practitioners must remain up to date with the requirements of their accrediting body on a regular basis. This includes keeping up to date with continuing professional development, and meeting a minimum number of client contact hours annually.
- Practitioners must carry professional indemnity insurance for their clients' locations.
- Practitioners must complete a screening call with one of our team members before they can start working with Unmind.
- Practitioners must meet the required technological capabilities regarding hardware, internet connection, audio quality, etc.
If you have any further questions around this, you can get in touch with us here.