Make sure your IT department, or person/team with MS Teams admin access, has enabled access to the Unmind app within your MS Teams app permissions.
Installing Unmind for your entire organization
- Sign in to the MS Teams admin centre and access Teams app > setup policies.
Enter the Global policy, or whichever policy is relevant for your organization.
Under Installed app, select Add apps.
In the Add installed apps pane, search Unmind. Select Add.
Pin Unmind to side-pane for entire organization
How to pin the Unmind app for all employees:
- Sign in to Teams admin center and access Teams apps > Setup policies
- Under Pinned apps, select +Add apps
- In the Add pinned apps pane, search for Unmind, then select Add.
- App will show up under Pinned apps.
- Arrange the apps in the order you want the apps to appear under the App bar or Messaging Extensions. Click Save.
Individual employee download
There are two ways for an employee to install Unmind:
1. From within MS Teams
- Select the Apps icon in the left-hand pane
- Search Unmind from the app store
- Select Add
- Sign in or sign up and start exploring Unmind
2. From within your Unmind Account
- Sign in to Unmind
- Navigate to Account > Integrations
- Click 'Connect to Teams' and follow the install instructions
If you have any questions or feedback, you can get in touch with us here.