What to do if you're getting this error message
There are a few possible reasons why you're receiving this error message:
You're entering the wrong ID 🙈
First of all, double-check that you've entered your ID correctly.
If you're not sure that you're entering the right ID, please read this article.
You've already registered 👥
If you've already registered you don't need to sign up again - simply sign in.
Your ID is not in our database 🔍
It's possible that your employer has not yet uploaded your ID to our database, especially if you've only recently joined your organisation.
To resolve this, please submit a support request to the Technical Support Team with your employee ID. A member of the team will be able to check if your ID is uploaded and if not, will be able to contact your employer to add this in.
Due to our confidentiality guidelines, we will need your explicit consent to contact your employer.
Not sure what your ID is? 🤔
We don't have this information available to us at Unmind - we would recommend that you reach out to your HR team and they will be able to confirm what your Employee ID is.
If you need any more help, find out how to get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account using the mobile app?
- What does Foundations Training involve?
- How do I reset my password?
- I didn't get an email after submitting my email address
- How can I access Unmind?
- Is my browser/device supported?
- Troubleshooting your browser
- How do I delete my account and data?
- What happens if I share how I'm feeling?
- What information can my employer see?
Please sign in to leave a comment.