An insight into the 6 bite-sized, digital interactive programmes called Series that complete Foundations Training
Here’s a breakdown of the Series:
1. Intro to Mental Health
Your broad introduction to the topic of mental health. Explore the multifaceted causes of mental health problems, address stigma and evaluate the construct of diagnosis.
2. Common Problems
A spotlight on depression, anxiety disorders and stress. Recognise symptoms, understand what it feels like, and gain an overview of options for support and intervention.
3. Complex Problems
Understand, recognise symptoms and gain perspective on more severe problems like psychosis, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, self-harm and addictions.
4. Supporting Others
Develop your skillset on initiating supportive conversations and understand the limits of where you can and can't be expected to help.
5. Talking About Suicide
Spot warning signs, feel equipped to ask others about suicidal thoughts, and understand the expectations of your role versus that of a professional.
6. Mental Health At Work
Do I have to do the Series in this exact order?
You don’t have to but we’d highly recommend completing them in this order, as each Series builds upon the one that came before it.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- What does Foundations Training involve?
- How do I reset my password?
- I didn't get an email after submitting my email address
- How can I access Unmind?
- Is my browser/device supported?
- Troubleshooting your browser
- How do I delete my account and data?
- What happens if I share how I'm feeling?
- What information can my employer see?