A discussion about race, intersectionality and equality, how we can all live with a little more empathy
Friends of Unmind, Dr Fabienne Palmer and Winston Ben Clements, lead us through an insightful discussion centered around empathy, and how a truly empathetic approach can help build a more equal and mentally healthy workplace.
- The Science of Empathy publication, Helen Reiss.
- Talk on Empathy, Brené Brown.
- Levels of Racism: A Theoretic Framework and A Gardener's tale, Camara Phyllis Jones.
- The Fourth Box Framework for Change, Center for Story-based Strategy.
- BBC interview interrupted by Children
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout