A webinar recording on the connection between physical health, nutritional health and our mental wellbeing.
As part of our Healthy Mind, Healthy Body campaign we were joined by Chartered Psychologist, author and Monumental Health founder, Kimberly Wilson, for an insightful (and invigorating!) webinar.
Listen back as we discussed topics around food groups, exercise and the impact it can have on our overall wellbeing. With top tips and some wonderful insights, you don't want to miss it!
Discover more in your Unmind app on Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
- Fireside with Kimberley, "Building a Healthy Brain". Unmind | Tools | Firesides
- Boost your Fitness Series. Unmind | Series | Health
- Food for Thought Series. Unmind | Series | Health
- Rejuvenating Yoga Series. Unmind | Series | Health
More from Kimberley
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout