A step-by-step guide to creating healthy habits that stick around
Covid disrupted our daily rituals – and that's not necessarily a bad thing. By forcing us to hit the brakes and reevaluate the way we live our lives, the pandemic has given us opportunities for regrowth through building better habits.
Behaviour change specialist, Dr Heather McKee, led the way whilst we tackled the topic of habits; what they mean, the science behind our habits, and practical tips on how we can healthily form habits that stick.
- Your Five-Step Blueprint: Creating healthy habits that last. Read here.
- More from Dr Heather McKee. View here.
Unmind Series to help with habit building
Transforming Habits: Series | Transforming Habits
Good Habits, Bad Habits, Wendy Wood. View here.
Atomic Habits, James Clear. View here.
The Power of Habit, Charles Duigg. View here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout
Please sign in to leave a comment.