A step-by-step guide to creating healthy habits that stick around
Behaviour change specialist, Dr Heather McKee, led the way whilst we tackled the topic of habits; what they mean, the science behind our habits, and practical tips on how we can healthily form habits that stick.
- Your Five-Step Blueprint: Creating healthy habits that last. Read here.
- More from Dr Heather McKee. View here.
Unmind Series to help with habit building
Transforming Habits: Series | Transforming Habits
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout