Discover how kindness and compassion can benefit our mental health and professional wellbeing
Michaela Thomas - Clinical Psychologist, Couples Therapist & Founder of The Thomas Connection, guided us through the importance of cultivating kindness and compassion, and the benefits that doing so can have for our mental health and professional wellbeing. Whether it's to boost our mood, help us feel more capable, or to strengthen our relationships with others, Michaela takes us through practical exercises and helpful tips (based on science!) to help us cultivate kindness every day.
More from Michaela Thomas here.
Unmind supporting content
Cultivate Compassion Pt.1 & Pt.2 | Fireside
Anxiety, Laughter, Love with Josh Roberts | Fireside
Uplift | Tools
The Lasting Connection by Michaela Thomas. View here.
Pause, Purpose, Play podcast with Michaela Thomas. View here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Webinar | 7 areas of your wellbeing to nurture in the 'new normal'
- Webinar | 30 minutes to measure and understand your wellbeing
- Webinar | Spotlight on mental health with Dr Alex George
- Webinar | Choose kindness: Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Webinar | Celebrating mental health with Ruby Wax
- Webinar | Building Healthy Habits that Last
- Webinar | Boost your sleep health
- Webinar | Eat, Move, Be Healthy
- Webinar | The Great Pause: reframing the menopause - for good
- Webinar | Overcoming Burnout