At Unmind, we want to ensure that support for workplace and general wellbeing is more accessible so we are working to provide the Unmind platform in multiple languages. Unmind is available in English (en-GB or en-US), French (fr-FR), LATAM Spanish (es-419) and Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR).
To access Unmind in your preferred language please follow the instructions below:
Using Unmind on desktop 🖥️
- Please change your language settings within a supported browser. For further guidance, we would recommend viewing the support site for your chosen browser.
- Once your browser language settings are correct you may need to refresh your browser to see your updated Unmind content.
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
This will change the language across your entire web browsing experience.
Using the Unmind app📱
- For iOS & Android devices please opt for your preferred language in your device settings.
- Please also ensure your “Region” is set to your preferred language.
- Once your language settings are correct you may need to reinstall your app to see your updated Unmind content. For guidance on our troubleshooting steps please click here.
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
This will change the language on your entire device.If you choose a browser or device language that we don’t currently support, Unmind will be shown in English (UK).
If your language is supported and you are still having issues, get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My browser or device is already set to English US - how will my Unmind experience change?
- How do I change my language?
- What languages is Unmind available in?
- What details do I need to sign up?
- How do I get the Unmind app?
- How do I log in?
- How do I sign up to Unmind?
- Magic Link Login
- What is my organization's name?
- Do you have transcripts for your video content?