💻 To access the Unmind platform in French or Spanish you will be required to refresh your web page. You will then see a prompt confirming that your experience has changed to your preferred language.
📱 Once your device language is set, you will only be able to access Unmind in another language once you have downloaded the latest app version. You will then see a prompt confirming that your experience has changed to French.
Series & Tools
⚠️ Please note ⚠️
Our Series content will vary depending on if your browser/device language is set to English, Spanish or French.
For Series only available in English if you have started one of these series which is unavailable in another language, this series will no longer appear. If you have made progress in a Series only available in English this will not be lost. However, if you choose to use the platform in another language, you will not be able to see the English Series in order to continue it.
For Series available in both English and another of our supported languages, your progress will be saved and you will be able to continue your series.
If your language is supported and you are still having issues, get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My browser or device is already set to French or Spanish - how will my Unmind experience change?
- How do I change my language?
- What languages is Unmind available in?
- What details do I need to sign up?
- How do I get the Unmind app?
- How do I log in?
- How do I sign up to Unmind?
- Magic Link Login
- What is my organization's name?
- Do you have transcripts for your video content?